Summer Internship

                  INTERNSHIP REPORT
The internship opportunity I had with Zee Tamil television channel  was a great chance for learning and development. Therefore I consider myself to be very lucky to be a part of it. I was also lucky to meet wonderful people and professionals who led me through the internship period of May 6, 2019 to May 15, 2019. 
I joined the day before the shooting of the first episode of Saregamapa Show Season 2. We were allowed to watch how they build the set at Prasad studios. We, the interns were asked to coordinate along with the professionals there to maintain order along with the contestants and their parents. We were asked to do the tasks they give us and developed great friendship. By midnight, the judges in the Great jury were leaving one by one and I was asked to be a part of the Great Jury and also was asked to invite my Musician friends through my influence, being a singer. We also got to know how they select songs for their selected contestants, to show their potential and increase TRP and to beat Vijay TV Super singers show and was also asked to do research on the topics they asked us to.
I was also asked to participate in Tamizha Tamizha show in the same channel on the topic Interest on Gold Jewelry which was telecaster on May 26, 2019. I also got the opportunity to know more about how they develop script for the anchors. 
From 16th of May, 2019 to May 31st, 2019 I got the opportunity to do my Internship at  the Octave studios where I learnt more on Audio production, the software’s they use to record, mix and master. I also got the opportunity to do backing vocals in two songs produced by Ohavim Productions which is yet to be released which was recorded at the same studio. I was mostly asked to make calls and checked on the artists availabilities and arrival. 
I perceive as this opportunity to be a big milestone to my career development, I will strive to use the gained knowledge and the skills in the best possible way in the future and will continue to work on their improvement in order to attain desired career objectives. 












Comments